Registered INOUT Club members receive a monthly newsletter, which includes updated offers and forthcoming events. Your email address is not sold to or shared with third parties for marketing purposes but we may invite other companies to participate in our newsletter.
Alteration of service or amendments to the conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these terms & conditions at any time. If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause that is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Our company details
This website is owned and operated by IO Publishing Ltd.
IO Publishing Ltd
PO BOX 3384
Company registration: 5166502
VAT registration: 844 6729 93
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE INOUT CLUB
- The object of the club is to arrange discounts of 15% for its members and to provide additional services via its website.
- The proprietors and sole managers of the club are IO Publishing Ltd.
- Club cards can be obtained from certain participating venues or via the club's website. Members must over 18 years of age.
- Activation of the clubcard online is not compulsory and the card can be used without activation.
- On activation, the card holder will be entered into a prize draw every month to win a Snooper Sat Nav and a meal for two. Where possible the meal will be within 35 miles of the winner's location, but INOUT cannot pay for or in anyway reimburse travel costs. The SatNav will be delivered by registered post to the winner's registered address. INOUT cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage caused during delivery.
- Winners will be drawn on the last working day of each month, and winners will be notified by telephone that day and their name announced on www.inoutmagazine.co.uk. If there is no response within 10 working days, a new winner will be drawn.
- The card is non-refundable / cancelable and cannot be sold or traded for cash.
- We will replace damaged cards free of charge on return of the original (damaged) card. Lost cards cannot be replaced, but members can re-join through the club's website.
- If you join online, your card will be sent out standard postage - please allow 7 to 10 working days for delivery.
Rights of members
- Members are granted a discount of 15% at participating restaurants, hotels, spas and retail outlets.
- Members will have full access to the club's website and will be able to view the details of all venues that grant the 15% discount and any individual venue exclusions that apply.
Obligations of members
- Members must produce a valid membership card in order to claim the 15% discount and must identify themselves as INOUT Club members prior to any bill being prepared.
- Members must also state their membership when making a telephone reservation
- Members must adhere to any specified dress codes when attending events and may be turned away if dressed inappropriately.
- Members cannot use their INOUT Club card in conjunction with any other offer or privilege card or sell on or exchange the card for cash.
- Concessions and privileges do not apply during certain industry peak times, details of which are stated on the individual venue profiles on the club's website.
- The 15% discount is only valid for parties of up to 4 people, unless otherwise stated by the operator.
This policy explains how we may collect information about you and how we may use it. It also outlines the security measures we take in order to protect your privacy and gives certain assurances on things that we will not do.
When you sign up for club membership, activate your card or subscribe to INOUT magazine, we may collect your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and credit card information. We also monitor customer traffic patterns and site use, which enables us to improve the service we provide.
Use of information
We will use personal information about you for a number of purposes, including:
- To help us to administer accounts and services which we offer.
- To help detect fraud or loss.
- To advise you if you have won any competition or prize giveaway.
- To write to you (including electronic mail) with information about our services or products. This information is sent to you normally via electronic mail in the form of an e-newsletter (once a month).
- To change the personal details we hold about you please contact us.
Disclosure of information
We do not sell or disclose your personal information to other companies without your prior consent. We do not sell mailing lists to third parties.
Protection of information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information.
If you communicate with us via the Internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our services.
We may amend this policy from time to time, in which case the amended version will be published on our website. This policy applies to personal information held about individuals. It does not apply to information we hold about companies and other organisations.
This website may contain links to other websites. Such links are provided solely as a convenience for you. IO Publishing is not responsible for the security practices of such websites