ABOUT THE 15% CLUB CARD SCHEME...
Terms and conditions
• The object of the club is to arrange discounts of 15% for its members and to provide additional services via its website.
• The proprietors and sole managers of the club are IO Publishing Ltd.
• Club cards can be obtained from certain participating venues or via the club's website. Members must over 18 years of age.
• Activation of the clubcard online is not compulsory and the card can be used without activation.
• On activation, the card holder will be entered into a prize draw every month to win a Snooper Sat Nav and a meal for two. Where possible the meal will be within 35 miles of the winner's location, but INOUT cannot pay for or in anyway reimburse travel costs. The SatNav will be delivered by registered post to the winner's registered address. INOUT cannot take responsibility for any loss or damage caused during delivery.
• Winners will be drawn on the last working day of each month, and winners will be notified by telephone that day and their name announced on www.inoutmagazine.co.uk. If there is no response within 10 working days, a new winner will be drawn.
• The card is non-refundable / cancelable and cannot be sold or traded for cash.
• We will replace damaged cards free of charge on return of the original (damaged) card. Lost cards cannot be replaced, but members can re-join through the club's website.
• If you join online, your card will be sent out standard postage - please allow 7 to 10 working days for delivery.
Rights of members
• Members are granted a discount of 15% at participating restaurants, hotels, spas and retail outlets.
• Members will have full access to the club's website and will be able to view the details of all venues that grant the 15% discount and any individual venue exclusions that apply.
Obligations of members
• Members must produce a valid membership card in order to claim the 15% discount and must identify themselves as INOUT Club members prior to any bill being prepared.
• Members must also state their membership when making a telephone reservation
• Members must adhere to any specified dress codes when attending events and may be turned away if dressed inappropriately.
• Members cannot use their INOUT Club card in conjunction with any other offer or privilege card or sell on or exchange the card for cash.
• Concessions and privileges do not apply during certain industry peak times, details of which are stated on the individual venue profiles on the club's website.
• The 15% discount is only valid for parties of up to 4 people, unless otherwise stated by the operator.